Administrator, Systems Watch-Secret
|Reference # :||18-01755||Title :||Administrator, Systems Watch-Secret|
|Location :||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/15/2018|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a DOD Secret Clearance. |
Member of the system administration team for a major DOD enterprise network. Actively monitors operational condition of all systems. Performs system operations and maintenance functions. Resolves complex system level issues. Ensures that all systems operate in normal working condition. Prepares and provisions new hardware and software for application deployment and technology refresh.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and assists with evaluation of vendor products.
6. Coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7.Supports development of policies and standards for related to the use of computing resources.
8.Develops and implements testing strategies and documents results.
9.Provides advice and training to end-users.
10.Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11.Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis. Candidate must have DoDD 8570.01 IAT level 1 certification. Expertise in Systems Administration (Windows/Unix); AD; Storage and Virtualization is desired.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary