|Reference # :||18-01757||Title :||Administrator, Systems|
|Location :||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||10/15/2018|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
•2-5 years of directly related experience in in Systems Administration (Windows/Unix), Active Directory, Storage, Virtualization and IA/Cyber Security compliance required.
•Active DOD Secret clearance required; SSBI desired.
•Current Security+ certification required.
•Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows 10 SHB, etc.)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary