|Reference # :||19-00016||Title :||Biologist III|
|Location :||Worcester, MA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/28/2019 / 07/29/2019|
|Bachelor's Degree in Biology – focus in a discipline 5+ years' experience. Master's Degree in specified area of discipline and familiarity with techniques associated with that area with 3+ years' experience. (Micro- Aseptic techniques, cell culture, cell plating and staining / Molecular- Assays, blotting). Ability to present findings to a group.|
• Expertise in mammalian cell culture and cell-based assays
• Expertise in utilizing ECL, ELISA and FACS is required.
• Expertise in tissue and cell extraction techniques is required.
• Experience in developing and optimizing broad and versatile biochemical and molecular biology techniques is required.
• The ideal candidate should be a team player, self-motivated, and well organized.
• Meticulous work habits and excellent record keeping skills
What hours and days will this person work on a weekly basis? 8 hours/day, M-F
• What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: cell culture
b. Required Skill 2: MSD_ELISA
c. Required Skill 3: FACS
d. Required Skill 4: tissue and cell extraction
e. Required Skill 5: record keeping skills
• What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required?
BS, 5+ years' experience
MS, 3+ years' experience
• What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?
Experience in developing and optimizing broad and versatile biochemical and molecular biology techniques
• What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs. individual role)?
Group setting with a lot of interaction with other groups
Job Status: Contract/Temporary