|Reference # :||18-01069||Title :||Consultant|
|Location :||Fort Belvoir, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/18/2018|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret/NACLC Clearance.
Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of two (2) years of work experience specifically related to Mission Assurance, DCIP, Client activities, policies, and procedures. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing analytical expertise using highly developed skills in support of various task and offers solutions to technical or managerial problems. DLA Mission Assurance and Client experience is preferred.
Additionally, personnel are required to have the following:
• Experience in program management.
• Experience with Integrated Process Teams.
• Experience in preparing and presenting findings, documents, and briefings.
• Experience/expertise in DLA and Client is preferred.
• Skill in compiling, analyzing, and translating critical infrastructure risk management data into risk management decision options is preferred.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary