|Reference # : ||18-01203||Title : ||Contractor-Cyberspace|
|Location : ||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 09/30/2020|| |
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO Secret (eligible) or DoD Secret.|
- Hold a University/Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering or a relevant field.
- 3 years within the last 10 in the field of cyber defense/ CIS security, cryptography, or cyber ranges.
- 5 years in the last 10 in the field of requirements engineering to include requirements management and requirements elicitation.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of 3 years in the last 10 of requirements management tools (identify which tools).
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (Standardized Linguistic Profile (SLP) 3333 - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Capability Architectures
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management methods and practices.
- Experience working in a National or NATO Military Command, CIS or cyberspace area
- Possess Expert-level certification in cyberspace security, for example, CISSP
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or equivalent.
- Experience in the field of capability development processes related to national/NATO military command and control at the development and/or acquisition phases.
- Programme and Project Management experience in a complex and dynamic environment
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary