Contractor-Joint Operational C2-CIS Skill Matrix
|Reference # : ||18-01202||Title : ||Contractor-Joint Operational C2-CIS Skill Matrix|
|Location : ||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 09/30/2020|| |
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO Secret (eligible) or DoD Secret.|
- A University/ Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years in the last 10 in the field of requirements engineering to include requirements management and requirements elicitation.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of 3 years in the last 10 of requirements management tools (identify which tools).
- 5 years in the last 15 in the field of capability development processes related to national/NATO military command and control at the development and/or acquisition phases.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Capability Development and Management processes in the C2 area.
- Demonstrate 5 years Programme and Project Management experience within a complex and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrate 3 years in the last 10 operational knowledge of Joint Operational C2/ CIS either as a military officer or as a civilian.
- NATO Secret Security Clearance or National equivalent.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (Standardized Linguistic Profile (SLP) 3333 - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Capability Architectures
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management methods and practices.
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or equivalent
- Demonstrate 3 years experience in the last 10 with working in a National or NATO strategic or operational command.
CIS includes, IAW the C3 Taxonomy Core Services, Service Management and Control, and Communications Services
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary