|Reference # : ||18-01207||Title : ||Contractor-Management Infrastructure|
|Location : ||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 09/30/2020|| |
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO Secret (eligible) or DoD Secret.|
- 5 years in the last 10 in the field of requirements engineering to include requirements management and requirements elicitation.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of 3 years in the last 10 of requirements management tools (identify which tools).
- 5 years in the last 15 in the field of capability development processes related to Infrastructure development.
- Demonstrate 3 years application of Infrastructure requirements development within the last 10 years.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (Standardized Linguistic Profile (SLP) 3333 - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management methods and practices.
- A University/ Bachelor's degree
- Programme and Project Management experience in the past 10 years within a complex and dynamic environment
- Experience in the last 10 years working in a National or NATO strategic or operational command
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or equivalent.
Infrastructure includes but not limited to maritime, air, land, bulk fuel, NATO Command Structure facilities
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary