Contractor-Management Sustainment Skill Matrix
|Reference # : ||18-01205||Title : ||Contractor-Management Sustainment Skill Matrix|
|Location : ||Norfolk, VA|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||09/03/2018 / 09/30/2020|| |
| Description |
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO Secret (eligible) or DoD Secret.|
- A University/ Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years in the last 10 in the field of requirements engineering to include requirements management and requirements elicitation.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of 3 years in the last 10 of requirements management tools (identify which tools).
- Demonstrate 3 years' experience in the last 10 with working in a National or NATO strategic or operational command.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (Standardized Linguistic Profile (SLP) 3333 - Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing) or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Capability Architectures
- Working Knowledge of Configuration Management methods and practices
- Experience with IBM Rational DOORS or equivalent
- Demonstrate 3 years operational knowledge of military sustainment within the last 10 years either as a military officer or as a civilian.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary