CRM Consultant -Senior
|Reference # :||17-00033||Title :||CRM Consultant -Senior|
|Location :||Chantilly, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/11/2017 / 06/30/2017|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses an Active TS/SCI Clearance with Fullscope Polygraph.|
Perform as a customer relationship management consultant leading requirements workshops aimed at eliciting current processes and workflows across four stakeholder organizations. Provide IBM Watson Discovery Advisor (WDA) training and serve as the end-users' primary point of contact for all system functionality and use inquiries. Responsible for obtaining end-user feedback and measuring end-user satisfaction across usability, utility and reliability dimensions.
Job Duty 1 ? Conduct business process/requirements workshops.
Job Duty 2 ? Provide IBM WDA end-user training.
Job Duty 3 ? Provide end-user call/email support on WDA functionality and use.
Job Duty 4 ? Collect and assess end-user feedback.
1) Experience conducting business process/requirements workshops capturing the as is ? 3 years
2) Experience capturing user/customer feedback, measuring system use, and interpreting results - 3 year
3) Experiencing creating and delivering end-user training - 3 years
4) Microsoft PowerPoint ? 3 years
Other Skills Desired, Years in each skill, where applicable:
1) Familiarity with IBM Watson Discovery Advisor - <1>1>
2) Experience as an Intelligence Analyst - 1 year
3) Experience using a range of desktop applications supporting the all-source intelligence analysis mission - 2 years
Job Status: Contract/Temporary