|The Customer Experience Sr. Manager is responsible for playing an integral role on the Integrated Brand Team (IBT), becoming a true business partner in the development of Brand Customer Experience strategy/plans. This includes all aspects of the strategic framework for Digital/CRM efforts on a franchise or product, tactical execution, and managing on-going operations.|
Reporting to the Franchise lead Customer Experience Director, the Sr. Manager will be responsible for incorporating CRM and Digital best practices & approaches to Brand plans and strategies ensuring the Customer Experience is optimized for key stakeholders. This position will focus on a core set of stakeholders: Consumer/Patients or Health Care Professionals / Managed Care depending on assignment. Based on customer focus might require integration with Patient/Services models.
Additional responsibilities include day to day engagement/management of agencies, planning/execution oversight, ensuring customer privacy, & compliance practices, development of marketing campaign business rules, as well as identifying and outlining sound measurement/reporting constructs for all programs. The Customer Experience Manager will also ensure that all Digital/CRM activities align and integrate well with existing Digital/CRM infrastructure in general.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Key responsibility will be acting as true business partner to marketing and others teams members, driving Digital/CRM excellence and thought-leadership consistently.
- Lead Digital/CRM expertise on an IBT, collaborating very closely with Brand Marketing, Creative/Digital/CRM agencies, Media, Market Research, Analytics, IT, Sales Ops, Medical/Regulatory/Legal.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Brand Customer Insights and journey, and segmentation strategies and apply them to Digital/CRM campaigns & programs.
- Ability to integrate Customer Experience target strategies, tactics, and capabilities across different DTC or B2B targets such as Physicians, Sales Rep, and Managed Care.
Provide input for the annual brand planning & strategy process
- Proactive business partner to brand teams working effectively to manage project timelines, and the development and completion of execution plans & instructions from start to finish for Digital/CRM programs, working closely with Brand teams, agencies, marketing database/Digital partners, and internal/external cross-functional teams
- Provide Digital/CRM execution and response channel/tactic expertise across all channels (e.g. Email, Web, Apps, Social/Mobile, Customer contact centers)
- Provide Brand leadership for Digital/CRM "on the edge? pilots and tests for new and emerging approaches in the Digital space.
- Development of detailed Digital/campaign business requirements for lead generation, acquisition, and retention programs across all Digital/CRM channels.
- Act as business owner for websites requirements including functional requirements, tagging implementation and platform architecture.
- Drive business requirements for internal standards related to platforms and software for digital/social analytics and web/mobile/social development/management.
- Lead external agency Digital/CRM account teams to collaborate and coordinate to meet in-market dates.
- Collaborate with IBT to recommend and build feasible campaign and program test & learn plans to monitor performance at both tactical level and overall customer experience level.
- Develop and manage tactic test plans/QC before, during and after campaign launch
- Identify new or unique Brand Digital/CRM data requirements needed for program
- execution and work with Channel Excellence team to implement within Digital/CRM enterprise operations / database constructs.
- Guide creative agencies to ensure the development of relevant, 1:1 creative and messaging, ensuring the inclusion of Digital/CRM marketing best practices in all Brand activities.
- Understand and execute data capture and data privacy consistently across all touch points & channels.
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to influence and engage others in building best-in-class Digital/CRM experiences Exceptional functional knowledge and collaboration skills with Brand teams.
Strong project management skills and key computer skills (Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint Outlook)
- Inquisitive with strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings .
Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and influence to ensure deliverables meet deadlines.
- Vendor management, Ability to delegate responsibility to partners, provide work direction and ensure quality standards.
Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing with six to eight (6-8) years of Digital/CRM experience. Experience with start to finish planning/executing multi-channel direct marketing/CRM programs and strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated.
- Must have demonstrable experience in executing many different types of digital marketing: including websites, emerging media tactics, mobile (apps/sites/media), SEO, social media programs and more. Must have thorough understanding of measuring impact of digital / CRM including social analytics, SEO measurement/management, digital/mobile metrics. This must include experience in implementing measurement plans.
- Strong experience with enterprise CRM/Database/ESP platforms in an operational/executional capacity required.
- Must have experience with Digital 1:1 approaches/data capture techniques and with providing direction to database/operations teams.
- Must have experience identifying and outlining key campaign metrics and building campaign proformas/measurement plans/marketing analytics.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the "essence? and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.