|Reference # :||18-00331||Title :||Cyber SME|
|Location :||Ft. Meade, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||02/16/2018|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret/SCI (Note: Poly is not required at this time)|
Client has a current job opportunity for a Principal Cyber Security SME.
Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership in cyber transformation activities. This position is located in Fort Meade, MD. The selected candidate will support defensive cyber operations transformation activities to include cloud, CSSP, JRSS/JIE, SIEM, Tool Capabilities, Operational Process Optimization, and others.
The selected candidate will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, partnering with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Lead working groups and follow project developments
- Develop cyber strategy and associated documentation
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for customer inquiries
- Establish and maintain inter-agency and external relationships for cyber related collaboration
Qualifications - External
- BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience. 4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
-IAM Level 1 certifications (CAP, GSLC or Security + CE)
- Active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI
- Experience as a cyber defense analyst
- Good knowledge of networks, cyber defense toolsets and processes
? Experience supporting Cyber Transformation Activities
- Hold and maintain an active Top Secret\SCI clearance
- Experience with Intelligence Driven Defense and Cyber Kill Chain
- Experience supporting DISA
- Demonstrated commitment to training, self-study and maintaining proficiency in the technical cyber security arena.
- Previous experience in leadership positions
- DoD 8570 Certification. GSMO
Job Status: Contract/Temporary