Data Specialist ? Senior
|Reference # :||17-00034||Title :||Data Specialist ? Senior|
|Location :||Chantilly, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/11/2017 / 06/30/2017|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses an Active TS/SCI Clearance with Fullscope Polygraph. |
Responsible for reviewing unstructured data sources and analyze its suitability for ingestion into IBM Watson Discovery Advisor. Review inter-agency data memorandums of understanding (MOUs) to assess data acquisition and use requirements, parameters and limitations. Coordinate and brief ingestion team on quality, structure, etc. of data identified for potential ingestion.
Job Duty 1 ? Review various unstructured data corpuses.
Job Duty 2 ? Evaluate date relevance and ingestion suitability
Job Duty 3 ? Review and interpret interagency MOUs for use requirements, parameters and limitations.
Job Duty 4 ? Coordinate with other government agencies to identify potential relevant data sources and facilitate data acquisition approval processes.
Job Duty 5 ? Coordinate results of data analysis with Domain Adaptation and ingestion team to support ingestion decisions and data transformation approach.
1) Experience in an Intelligence Analyst - 5 years
2) Experience using a range of desktop applications supporting the all-source intelligence analysis mission - 5 years
3) Experience in regular expressions (regex) Task/team leadership - 5 years
4) Experience writing, reviewing, and editing all-source intelligence analytic reports on national security topics - 3 years
5) Knowledge of intelligence community all source data layer - 1 year
6) Microsoft Excel proficiency - 5 years
7) Familiarity with Intelligence Community clients ? 5 years
Other Skills Desired, Years in each skill, where applicable:
1) Familiarity with IBM Watson Discovery Advisor - <1>1>
2) Familiarity with .xml data structure ? 1 year
Job Status: Contract/Temporary