Engineer - Degree Optional III
|Reference # : ||18-00086||Title : ||Engineer - Degree Optional III|
|Location : ||Princeton, NJ|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||02/19/2018 / 02/22/2019|| |
| Description |
|Project could get extended to the two-year tenure or beyond depending on the client need. Candidates must be eligible to work through the end of the project.|
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11 2
- Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate
- Write and maintain software design document. UML experience is a plus
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
- Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
- Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product's electronics, software and mechanics.
Bachelor Degree of Software or Computer Engineering. Master Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of industry experience is expected
- Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts
- Strong C/C++ programming skills with Real Time OS
- Experience in programming with at least one application framework
- Excellent documentation and effective communication skills
- Familiarity with object oriented design and programming techniques
- SQL/ORM web development experience is highly desired.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary