Engineer - Degree Optional V
|Reference # :||18-01949||Title :||Engineer - Degree Optional V|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/17/2018 / 12/31/2019|
|Possesses demonstrated work experience as established by engineering organizations, employers and licensing authorities for employment in the various disciplines of engineering; Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Electromechanical, Design, etc. Candidates best suited for this position will typically have obtained a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of experience in a related field or a suitable combination of experience and education relative to the position.|
We are currently searching for a dynamic Software Engineer to join our Software Team in the manufacturing department.
Responsible for designing and implementing software modules within complex medical device products through the development and execution of unit test based upon software and system specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, Implement and test software for embedded medical products in C/C++11
2. Strong experience with UI/UX design development
3. Strong experience with embedded software
4. Familiar with Database development; the knowledge of an ORM is a plus
5. Design and Implement Unit tests for the product software that the candidate will generate.
6. Write and maintain software design document. UML experience is a plus
7. Familiar with software design pattern
8. Strong experience with Object Oriented Design concepts
9. Worked in an Agile/Scrum development process environment
10. Independently plan and conduct small to medium-size assigned projects requiring conventional types of plans, investigations and/or equipment; manages multiple often concurrent projects
11. Trouble-shoot the issues with medical device, isolate the issues in hardware or software, and find the root causes and solutions.
12. Investigate customer product complaints and internal process /procedure issues by using system level knowledge of the interactions between the product's electronics, software and mechanics.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Bachelor Degree of Software or Computer Engineering. Master Degree preferred
5+ years of industry, experience is expected; experience with Linux/Unix and Windows programming techniques and concepts
Strong C/C++ programming skills with Real Time OS
Experience in programming techniques.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary