Facility Operations Management
|Reference # :||17-00992||Title :||Facility Operations Management|
|Location :||Arlington, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||09/26/2017|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
3-10 Years, BA/BS
Candidates will likely have past experience in the following:
Manage/oversee the assessment of building systems' condition.
Manage/oversee facility operations and maintenance activities:
1. Manage/oversee the acquisition of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements.
2. Manage/oversee the installation of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements.
3. Manage/oversee the operation of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements.
4. Manage/oversee the maintenance of building systems, structural elements, interiors, exteriors and grounds.
5. Manage/oversee the disposal/disposition of building systems and structural, interior, exterior and grounds elements.
- Manage/oversee occupant services (parking, janitorial services, facility customer service, work control, and safety).
- Manage/oversee the maintenance contracting process for out-sources systems.
- Develop, recommend and manage/oversee the facility's operational planning requirements (temperature control, lighting, equipment replacement).
- Manage/oversee facility modernization, restoration, and sustainment, and maintenance projects
- Develop and manage/oversee the creation and application of standards for the facility organization.
- Measure the quality of services provided.
In-depth knowledge of Tririga and Maximo would be very beneficial.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary