Field Engineer, Network - Travel
|Reference # :||18-01530||Title :||Field Engineer, Network - Travel|
|Location :||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/17/2018 / 03/17/2019|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
Responsible for the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks.
1. Ability to design and implement enterprise network solutions using LAN, MAN, and WAN technologies
2. Surveying, designing, and documenting complex network architectures and component configurations relating to routing/switching products and/or solutions
3. Supporting the project team and customers
4. Participate in design and peer reviews
5. Analyze current IP/VLAN plans, discuss program requirements with the customer, and assit with the creation of revised plans as required
6. Excellent verbal and written communications skills to enhance the quality of presentations and document deliverables
7. Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)
8. Knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Air Force security requirements, regulations, policies, and procedures is a plus
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Relevant industry certification(s) are highly desirable (CCNA/CCDA/CCNP/).
2-5 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary