|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
- The contractor will provide Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to coordinate with multiple offices, agencies and organizations in reviewing, analyzing, and providing recommendations for policy, guidance, urgent needs requirements, and strategic documentation affecting Air Force enterprise contingency and installation sustainment operations that supports the Air Force Chief of Staff (CSAF) Combat Readiness Initiatives.
- SMEs shall perform analysis on force presentation (FP), mission essential tasks (METs) and ability to survive and operate (ATSO) in contested environments and other initiatives as required. The SMEs shall coordinate with Headquarters Air Force organizations to develop courses of actions for recommendation to the CSAF readiness issues. Participate in and support Readiness Sub-table and share table requirements in conjunction with government representatives. In coordination with AF/A4CX leads, SMEs will provide a senior-level perspective and inputs into the development of Joint Service doctrine, Air Force policy and guidance to codify Air Force capabilities across the full spectrum of operations in peacetime and up to war-time operations worldwide.
- Perform a review of technical documents and develop concise staff packages supporting the CSAF, and Headquarters Air Force Logistics, Engineering and Force Protection requirements. Provide support to the Civil Engineer (CE) lead by coordinating equities across Headquarters Air Force to ensure the synchronization of FP, METs and ATSO initiatives
- The SMEs shall provide expert analyses, assessments, and recommendations in support of updating expeditionary engineer training and METS measurements, joint requirements and tasks, Operations Plans (OPlans) and projected scenarios to assist in determining requirements and policy. The SMEs shall provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participate in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- The SMEs will review, analyze, and provide assessment of CE readiness products using information sources and the Automated Readiness Information System, the Defense Readiness reporting system, and Military Personnel Data System tools. SMEs will continue to interaction with Major Commands, Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center, and Air Force Civil Engineer Center as required
Accomplishing work under this CLIN will require:
- Master's degree or a minimum of 17 years' experience (GS-13/14 equivalent) in Air Force & Civil Engineering Readiness; Emergency Services; Expeditionary Engineering Support; and Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) defense operation -- across the full spectrum threat environment.
- Contractor shall have broad expertise in corporate processes, policies and programs, Global Force Management policies, guidance and strategies.
- Contractor shall possess DoD experience in project management, engineering management, or another related subject of comparable complexity and responsibility in support of Government programs (Air Force preferred).