Must be a US Citizen.Statement of Work:
Provide OHR with technical specialist services. The contractor employee (contractor) shall provide services/support for HR Systems and Processing.
Provide Technical specialist services to assist with the implementation, operation, and operating of HR information systems in support of on-going business process automation. The contractor shall be prepared to support roll out of the initial implementation of new modules and operations and maintenance of existing modules.
SEC System Analyst II - Apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and software languages to develop solutions to user requirements. Analyze user functional requirements and translate them into system requirements and specifications for development team. Analyze complex application problems involving all phases of system analysis to provide resolution. Assist users, functional and technical activity personnel in the application, definition, and design. Perform the gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information for system definition. Support the development of system requirement documents, system design specifications, test documents to ensure compliance with specifications. Develop and maintain user support documentation. Analyzes software maintenance requirements including trouble report and change proposal analysis.Task Description:
Required skills/Level of Experience :
- Responsible for Post-Production Operation Management such as configuring and maintaining system-wide settings within HR automated systems such as Cornerstone OnDemand and Entellitrak:
- The contractor shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining the matrix of security roles and related permissions.
- The contractor shall develop UAT test scripts and manages UAT related to the implementation of new modules and quarterly releases.
- The contractor shall be responsible for configuring and maintaining the module settings in the ETMS system.
- The contractor shall support OHR program teams in translating business process steps into business and technical requirements and assist in maintaining configuration settings and processing change requests.
- The contractor shall prepare system documentation including but not limited to requirements documents, system configuration documentation, design documents, governance policies, standard operating procedures and test scripts.
- The contractor shall be responsible for investigating anomalies, bugs, and workflow issues and coordinating resolution as appropriate.
- Expert knowledge of the administration of HR systems.
- Experience with federal human resources terminology, regulations, operations, procedures, requirements, and practices.
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand, Entellitrak, or other HR systems
- Ability to coordinate efforts assesses requirements, provide status updates, and follow through on deadlines as appropriate.
- Experience working with Federal govt business process reengineering experience supporting system implementation
- Strong problem-solving and systems thinking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Minimum Work Experience ;8 years professional experience, 5 years experience in System Analysis or Information System