|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
10 + Years, MA/MS
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop, analyze and maintain CE Transformation and BPR governance and programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, policies, process documentation, procedures, organizational change management documents, CE Flight Plans, publications); action plan(s) recommendations; task and inquiry responses; and issue resolution action plan(s) supporting Strategic Planning, Execution Planning, Asset Visibility, Requirements Identification programs.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, developing and delivering/presenting associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Analyze CE Transformation program requirements to identify and improve upon programmatic interdependencies, integrated processes requirements, associated execution impacts and organizational touch points/interactions across AF organizations (e.g. HAF offices, SAF/IE, AFIMSC, etc.) while facilitating the implementation, execution and institutionalization of these efforts.
- Develop, track, maintain and analyze metrics and key performance measures focused on defining CE program health, the effectiveness of transformation efforts, and progress towards achieving strategic objectives and mission accomplishment.
- Develop, redefine and analyze CE business processes, Asset Management programs and processes, CE capabilities implementation actions, CE Transformation actions, and SDDP program actions to achieve improved process effectiveness and/or efficiency consistent with Air Force and AF/A4C objectives. Enable organizational change management by guiding implementation actions, addressing questions and providing assistance during implementation including drafting strategic communications, fact sheets and talking points, and adjusting processes as needed based on feedback during implementation actions.
- Facilitate policy and program integration efforts by coordinating and collaborating with AF/A4, SAF, AFIMSC and other strategic partners.
- Evaluate external organizations' BPR work products, facilitating business process mapping events, and by ensuring traceability of "to-be? environment back to CE capabilities implementation efforts/work. Ensure procedures and guidance for updating strategic documents and guidance (e.g. CE Flight Plan), strategic Courses of Action (COAs) and conducting Asset Analysis are current and distributed.
- Conduct PMR supporting Execution Planning, Asset Visibility and Requirement Identification programs with a focus on (a) identifying sub-objective interdependencies, (b) analysis of partner processes and organizational touch points (e.g. between AFIMSC, HAF, and Client organizations) and (c) facilitating support for strategic planning objective owners and institutionalizing assigned sub-objectives.
- Must have current experience using ABIDES/RAPIDS