|Reference # :||18-01915||Title :||Java Developer|
|Location :||Fairfax, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 04/30/2019|
Must be a US Citizen who is able to acquire a MBI.
Position: Java Developer
FEMA Risk Mapping, Assessment, and Planning (Risk MAP) Customer and Data Services (CDS) Program. CDS IT Services scope includes: Application Sustainment/Maintenance and Enhancements, Requirements Management, Design, Development & Testing.
Needed Mid-level Java Developer with excellent communication skills for an opening for RiskMAP CDS contract. The Java Developer will be part of a technical team and support both Operations & Maintenance (O&M) and Development Modernization and Enhancement initiatives.
Required Skills/Level of Experience:
• 1+ yrs - Experience with MVC and STRUT framework
• 1+ yrs - Experience with CSS, JSP, HTML
• 1+ yrs - Experience with OOD methodologies
• Experience using Rational Team Concert (RTC) is a plus Other
• Generally enjoys/exhibits a passion for software development
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Keen diagnostic and problem solving skills
Nice to Have Skills:
• 1+ yrs Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
• Implement CRs and DRs as defined in release plans
• Respond to Tier 3 requests
• Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments that are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Has the ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high-impact assignments.
Security Requirement: MBI
Job Status: Contract/Temporary