Phoenix, AZ - ***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
Top 3 Required Skills:
?Cisco configuration and troubleshooting
?Router and switch configuration/troubleshoot
?Install IP routing
Preferred Skills: Tools such as NCM, Solar winds
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of identifying and resolving issues over the phone, via email, or other communication methods as appropriate.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate experience working within a Linux and Windows operating environment, log file analysis, application level debugging.
Working experience with a network management system such as Zabbix or any other Network Monitoring tool.
Candidate must be familiar with Wi-Fi network architecture and demonstrate a proficiency with understanding, troubleshooting and resolving basic Wi-Fi connectivity issues from multiple clients such as laptops, tablets, phones, smart TV's, game consoles, etc.
Ideally, candidate has previous experience working in a highly available production environment. The candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to follow documented instructions to troubleshoot specific issues related to our Service Provider Wi-Fi service. Candidate must be able to document trouble ticket notes in a "knowledge base? manner, providing a detailed account of all information exchanges, steps taken, research used and final solution.
- Configure, test, and maintain LAN/WAN equipment and related services
- Work on trouble tickets to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Provide tier2 escalation support and successfully resolve customer issues, escalating to application engineers as necessary
- Responsible for troubleshooting end to end network, platform or customer connectivity issues
- Ability to work independently
- Proactively monitor customer networks and respond to any critical alarms
- Escalate tickets to partners and following through to resolution
- Setup and provisioning of new remote customer installations. Coordination with onsite local resources to ensure proper connectivity and configuration
- Configuration, shipment and installation of servers or network equipment for new customer installations or RMA replacement
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as required
- Must be flexible, dependable and able to multi-task with priority
- Create and maintain technical and end-user documentation
- Must have experience with IP routing, SNMP, Packet Captures, Switch/Router/Firewall configuration, WLAN
- Understanding of networking protocols ICMP,UDP and TCP/IP
- Usage of networking tools such as Solar winds, Wireshark and Zabbix
- LAN and WAN connectivity
- Ability to configure cisco networking elements and perform upgrades
- Must have experience with Cisco, Ruckus and Fortinet devices
- Solid understanding of how to troubleshoot network issues and configurations such as WAN circuit, IP connectivity, router and switch configuration, DNS, etc
- Knowledge of Firewalls and VPN connectivity
- Must be a Team Player
- Effective analytical, planning, organizational, and documentation skills
- Must be professional
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills allowing the ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees and management
- At least 1 year of Entry level network admin experience
- Effective communication in English ? both spoken and written communication.
- Certifications CCNA|CCNP
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar