.NET Developer II
|Reference # :||18-01560||Title :||.NET Developer II|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/15/2018 / 09/30/2019|
To design, develop, document, test, and debug software for large-scale proprietary systems for internal use. Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
· This role requires 5+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Requires proficiency within discipline.
· Serve as technical expert on development projects.
· Participate in development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
· Write technical specifications based on conceptual design, UI/UX design and business requirements.
· Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
· Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
· May consult with end user to prototype, refine, test programs to meet requirements.
· Conducts tasks and assignments as directed.
· Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
· 5+ years of experience in ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI development.
· Strong knowledge of and experience with OOD & OOP in C#.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL Server development with TSQL & Stored procedures.
Strongly Desired Skills/Experience:
. 2+ years of experience with PowerBI or Spotfire.
· Knowledge of SASS and TypeScript.
· Experience with SOA, Web Services implementation and utilization.
· Experience with Unit Test.
. Experience with SSRS.
. Experience with Palantir.
· This role requires occasional travel (mostly between Chicago, Houston, SFO), averaging 10% of the time.
· This role requires regular 8-hour work days with core-hours work (typically 8AM-4:30PM or 7AM-3:30PM) with possible occasional off-hour (evening or weekend) work for deployment activities.
Skill Level:Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary