.NET Developer III
|Reference # :||18-01181||Title :||.NET Developer III|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/20/2018 / 01/22/2019|
• Participate in development and maintenance of front-end and backend layers for Tech Ops applications by maintaining existing code base as well as extending it with new features as requested by business process.
• Implement solutions according to design, requirements, and standards.
• Write unit tests, conform to code standards, have your designs and code reviewed, use both static and performance analysis tools.
• Work closely with your team members and the software team leads to ensure you're on track.
• Assist in continually improving our software development process and the development environment.
• Be committed to stretch goal achievement and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Significant experience in web service development and Service Oriented Architecture
• 6+ years of software development experience using .NET framework and C#
• Solid understanding of security issues related to multi-tier enterprise applications
**Note from the manager-"We need a technically strong, hands on .Net Developer from writing web services who can write backend services. We don't necessarily need for this candidate to have strong front end UI development experience, but that is desired as a plus."
Technical expertise with in the following:
• Development of backend services API
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Master's a plus
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Solid understanding of SOAP and REST based web service protocols
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Library
• Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework and/or LINQ to SQL
• Experience with Test Driven Development and automated unit testing
• Experience Working in Agile Methodology
Skill Level:Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary