.NET Developer IV
|Reference # :||18-01544||Title :||.NET Developer IV|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 09/30/2019|
|Description:NOTE: Position will either be in Houston or Chicago, depending on the best candidate.|
* Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
* Has extensive Microsoft .NET Framework, Web API, JSON, XML and a supported programming language mainly C#. Serve as technical expert on development projects.
* Has thorough knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle database systems.
* Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
* Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
* Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
* Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
* Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
* Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
* Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
* Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
* Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
* May assist less experienced peers.
* Typically requires around 8 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
* Resource to work Shopping Cart (specifically Common Form on Payment)
* Resource will either sit in Houston or Chicago depending on the caliber of the resumes received. If the best resource is in Chicago, they will likely travel to Houston at the beginning of the engagement for training.
Skill Level:Senior Level (greater than 8 yrs exp.)