.NET Developer IV
|Reference # :||18-01501||Title :||.NET Developer IV|
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/05/2018 / 03/16/2019|
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Comfortable with building the projects from the ground up and have knowledge across the full technical stack being implemented.
- Candidates are expected to be able to work without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
- May assist less experienced peers.
The following project work will be centered across Supply Chain initiatives and candidates would work in an agile development process across the different work streams and may be asked to integrate and handle use cases that involve various types of technology such as EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) or RPA (Robotic Process Automation) or microservices.
- Currently slated for 6 months with the possibility of extension
- Resources will likely need to be seated at OPC (Elk Grove) and travel between OPC and Willis due to space - please communicate this to all candidates before submitting!
- Manager is open to conducting Skype interviews for candidates who are not currently local
Skill Level:Mid Level (5-8 yrs exp.)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary