|Reference # :||18-01831||Title :||Network Engineer|
|Location :||Oklahoma City, OK|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/01/2018|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of data communications networks.
1. Possesses technical expertise on network enterprise solutions using LAN, MAN, and WAN technologies.
2. Configure switching and routing systems to customer environments.
3.Have the ability to assist with the installation of Ethernet equipment to include physical installation of switches, running of fiber and copper jumpers, and labeling.
4.Respond to customer requests for support in resolving BAN networking issues including troubleshooting, configuration and optimization.
5. Provide over-the-shoulder training as needed.
6. May perform network administration duties.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio)
2-5 years of directly related experience in network configuration and troubleshooting.
CCNA or equivalent
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary