|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.|
- The Contractor shall coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain Civil Engineer Operations Management governance programmatic documents (e.g. AFIs, publications, memos, etc.), action plan(s), task and inquiry responses, and issue resolution action plan(s) under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Provide detailed updates to leadership and stakeholders by participating in meetings/forums and coordinating, consolidating, and developing associated meeting materials (e.g. slides, after action reports, minutes).
- Engage with AF and DoD Functional Experts, leadership and stakeholders, to define collaborative Civil Engineer operations processes, procedures, playbooks and execution requirements and presenting these materials in meetings, forums and trainings.
- Provide guidance and oversight for audit response development, inquiries, resolution development and closure across the enterprise. Track and analyze trends and provide programmatic impacts, cost savings and other program results.
- Evaluate operational risk associated with waiver requests. Coordinate, collaborate, develop, track, staff and maintain waiver packages for approval at the appropriate authority levels.
- Track and analyze compliance trends in Management Internal Control Toolset (MICT) communicator/checklists related to Operational AFIs.
- Analyze facilities operations management, RP and other data sets to provide programmatic operational cost, infrastructure recapitalization projects, and inform the asset management approach to facilities/infrastructure programs. Track and analyze trends and provide programmatic impacts, cost savings and other program results.
Accomplishing work under this CLIN will require:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five (5) years experience in a base operations management role and ISO 55000 principles.
- Project Management Professional certification or Certified Facility Manager desired.