Organizational Change Manager
|Reference # :||18-00042||Title :||Organizational Change Manager|
|Location :||Waukegan, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/01/2018 / 12/31/2018|
|Organizational Change Manager Role, with Quote to Contract experience.|
Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines. Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle. Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/ plans /processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success. Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines. Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion. Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users. 7+ years' experience
OCM Analyst/Consultant will partner with the business/function to ensure organizational change management is integrated into projects, where applicable.
• Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change for business/function.
• Develop Project OCM Approach documents.
• Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
• Contribute to the development and execution of a set of actionable and targeted change management plans, including communication plan, stakeholder management plan, change impacts, and training plan (if applicable).
• Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
• Conducts change readiness (when applicable) and post change management assessments to determine effectiveness of the change implementation.
Description: Organizational Change Management Program Manager will play a key role in ensuring all change initiatives associated with IT projects meeting objectives by increasing adoption and usage. The individual will provide leadership focus on all sides of change, including people, business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structural changes.
Own organization change management to support delivery of Quote to Cash (CPQ/CLM) solutions in multiple regions.
Collaborate with Sales, Pricing, Product, legal teams and integrators to develop the required training material for the global roll outs.
• Understand, communicate and contribute to the IT organization change program goals and strategies.
• Provide leadership and Implement change management process and tools to support adoption of changes
• Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
• Lead change impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
• Apply good project management practices.
• Confront and manage conflict in a constructive and timely manner. Highlight issues to the appropriate levels and take ownership to resolve them.
• Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all levels across the company and with external partners.
• Comply with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree or higher, in organizational management or information systems
Minimum Experience / Training Required:
• 5+ years' experience in organizational change, organizational development, training and development, performance consulting, or related field.
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
• Competency with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Excellent active listening skills
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Strong analytic and decision making abilities
• Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal without positional authority
• Experience with large-scale organizational change effort a plus
Job Status: Contract/Temporary