|ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
- Maintain strictest confidentiality concerning all aspects of the company at all times.
- Administer all aspects of non-corporate payroll utilizing the payroll system, including garnishments and 401k.
- Ensure all time is entered into the Time and Labor Online system. Follow-up with consultants in the field as necessary to ensure timely entry.
- Ensure that all field consultant time sheets that are not in the Time and Labor Online system are received in a timely manner. Follow-up with consultants in the field as necessary to ensure timely receipt.
- Ensure that all expense reports submitted for payment have the appropriate approval signatures.
- Ensure that all billable expense reports are appropriately billed and entered into the accounting system.
- Maintain payroll records.
- Enter the payroll journal entry into the accounting system, weekly.
- Review, code and enter vendor invoices for services and hardware sales.
- Enter Consultant time into the accounting system for preparation of billing.
- Create custom invoices per client requirements.
- Monitor status weekly of Accounts Receivable and provide appropriate client follow-up on payment status.
- Apply payments to the corresponding accounting system invoices.
- Maximizes productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications.
- Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with corporate policy before paying.
- Office support duties, including distributing mail, checking corporate voicemail and ordering office supplies.
- Maintain and report outstanding receivables for cash flow and credit requirements.
- Maintain payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable files.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements specifically listed below are perceived to be representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be professional in demeanor and appearance at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent, plus 2 years of related experience. Prior experience with the following software tools is required: Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and advanced use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Prior experience with Paychex Preview, E-Services and Paylocity a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required in order to effectively communicate with customers, employees and vendors.