Pharmacy Technician II
|Reference # :||18-01489||Title :||Pharmacy Technician II|
|Location :||North Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 03/29/2019|
|Position Title: Technical Team Specialist|
Department/Functional Area Name: Pharmacovigilance and Patient Safety - US Call Center
Minimum Education Requirements:
? Required: Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant Certification/License, or medical admin experience; BS Degree Preffered
Minimum Experience Required:
? 0-2 years health care or previous pharmaceutical industry experience.
Major Job Responsibilities:
? Support US Pharmaceutical customers (Health Care Professionals and consumers) with technical questions for US pharmaceutical products.
? Answer incoming telephone calls or voicemail messages from health care professionals and consumers related to medical information questions about the storage, stability or ingredients of Client's US pharmaceutical products.
? Answers incoming telephone calls or voicemail messages from health care professionals and consumers related to Adverse Event information and triages call as needed or enters case information into ECR for further review and processing by a Contact Center Specialist.
? Identifies adverse events and product quality complaints and transfers appropriately.
? Understands basic concepts within product labeling.
? Identify product quality and device complaints and document in Client's product/device complaint system.
? Compliance with departmental guidelines, SOPs, ongoing training, and regulatory guidelines.
? Effectively communicate by actively listening to acquire information and understand another's viewpoint to communicate clearly and establish rapport with customers, colleagues, and interdepartmental groups.
? Strong verbal communication skills with external and internal customers.
? Use of multiple databases to document adverse event, medical information, and product complaint information.
? Identify and communicate possible issues to manager, including notifying manager if reconciliation information is not being provided by a Patient Support Program (Pharmacy Solutions, Duoconnect, Accredo, PAP).
? May train others on specific, non-complex, process or database
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL
1) What hours and days will this person be working? Mon-Fri Regular Hours 8-5:30pm
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
1: Be able to speak clear English, due to this being a call center position spending all of the time on the phone the contractor needs to be able to be clearly understood.
2: Be able to be conversational, this is a job where they spend their time speaking all day.
3: Must be outgoing and willing to step up when needed.
4: This position requires patient education, the ability to gather information, analyze and teach the patient. Be able to troubleshoot, ask investigative questions and think through the situation.
5: Must be professional at all times and always put best foot forward
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required? 0-2 years of health care or pharmaceutical industry experience.
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? BS degree
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group setting, within a call center/office environment.
6) Is any testing required for this role? n/a
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? No
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role: Make sure your candidate is prepared for the interview, dress professionally, handle self professionally and courteous. Be conversational in the interview and not just give one word answers when questioned. The HM wanted to know they can created dialogue and hold a meaningful conversation. Make sure the resumes speaks to the requirements and addresses any gaps in employment.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary