|Reference # :||18-00149||Title :||Program Manager|
|Location :||Washington, DC|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||01/25/2018|
Must be legal to work in the United States without sponsorship.
The client is looking for a candidate with extensive PROGRAM management experience for enterprise wide programs.
Experience with security programs is a plus.
PMP required, other certifications are a plus, ie CISSP, PgMP, etc.
Consultant must show demonstrated program strategy and work in an Agile environment.
Candidate must work onsite in Washington, DC.
Superior communication skills are a must.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes. Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or another related field or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification is required.
- 15 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of leadership experience and 10 years in managing projects.
- Experience with security programs/projects a big plus.
- Senior level management with overall responsibility for the management of one highly complex or enterprise wide program consisting of multiple projects.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
-Directs and mentors a team of project managers, portfolio managers and/or other project management staff.
- Frequently reports to a Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer, IT Chief Operating Officer or Director, Program Management.
- Must have experience in managing Agile projects, preferably using SCRUM.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary