Project Coordinator I
|Reference # :||18-01985||Title :||Project Coordinator I|
|Location :||North Chicago, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/17/2018 / 04/30/2019|
|Update and Maintain Excel Reporting files, obtain and log information into various reports, databases and sites; help support variety of business operation needs as requested by supervisor, including but not limited to a variety of projects as well as obtaining status and gathering information of existing projects.|
It is important for this person to be more project oriented vs the technical aspects. However, this person should be able to manipulate and analyze data using the requested excel experience.
High School Diploma Required, Associate's or Bachelor's preferred
Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, VBA, Macros, Formulas)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
Project coordination or management experience
Able to Multi-Task
Professional & flexible
Experience with handling confidential / sensitive information and report preparations based on corporate deadlines
Office 365 experience
Collaboration software experience (Mural, Mavenlink etc.)
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL
1) What hours and days will this person be working? Mon-Fri 8-5pm
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
1: Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, VBA, Macros, Formulas)
2: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
3: Project coordination or management experience
4: Detail oriented, analytical
5: Customer Focused
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification are required? High School Diploma, Associate's, Bachelors' preferred.
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? Visio, Office 365, Collaboration software experience.
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group
6) Is any testing required for this role? No
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? NO
8) Other notable details from the hiring manager about this role: Person will assist manager in project completion manager is looking for someone that can take data and translate/organize into easier format for consumption, create ad hoc reporting, will be working on several projects(software licensing tracking, office supply tracking, crisis management project etc. Role is 6 months initially but has the opportunity to be extended
Job Status: Contract/Temporary