|Reference # :||18-00342||Title :||Project Coordinator|
|Location :||Abbott Park, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 12/31/2018|
|Strong project management/Project coordination and leadership skills|
- Previous pharmacovigilance and/or patient safety experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft (Access, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Project, PowerPoint, Word), SharePoint, Visio, WebEx, Survey Monkey and and Concur preferred.
- Positive and professional attitude, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple deliverables and initiatives
- Proactive and able to work independently with a willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or Master's degree with 0-2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Responsibilities for the ODC Project Coordinator role
? Supports ODC efforts around the world by coordinating strategic projects/initiatives that address organizational needs.
? Responsible for the development, implementation, evaluation, and project management of process improvement initiatives within Global ODC Operations.
? Acts as a change agent to drive Global awareness and understanding of ODC PV Policy, requirements, and expectations.
? Develop/provide stakeholder documentation, training manuals, training courses, presentations, process maps, and guidelines to foster best practices.
? Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures.
? Identify, coordinate and execute changes/enhancements to existing ODC processes, projects and systems. This includes facilitating team meetings and all associated follow-up activities.
?Responsible for monitoring/measuring process and project effectiveness; Implements systems and procedures that promote excellent worldwide compliance and minimize the probability of compliance actions by worldwide regulatory agencies. Develops and delivers training to ODC stakeholder
Job Status: Contract/Temporary