Project Manager II - Digital Technology Solutions
|Reference # :||18-00304||Title :||Project Manager II - Digital Technology Solutions|
|Location :||Abbott Park, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 09/25/2018|
|The role of the Sr. Manager, IT Service Management is to ensure that all global divisional needs, either for application solutions or infrastructure are documented, reviewed and submitted to be implemented per the user expectations. This position manages requests from the IT infrastructure organization on their user base, coordinating all projects and programs that extend to division users.|
This position also monitors that these solutions are performing on a day-to-day basis as designed and as required. This includes monitoring and tracking the deployment, implementation, and post-implementation effectiveness of applications solutions through SLAs and other key performance metrics.
This position is also the global point of contact for all Suppliers focused on all application and infrastructure programs that are part of the division portfolio. This includes helping to identify issues and assisting in the management of their resolution through management of expectations of the suppliers, and communication with the user community within the division.
This position plays a key role in planning and orchestrating business demand in harmony with Corporate BRMs and Digital Technology Solutions delivery leadership, as well as managing the overall financial portfolio of the Digital Technology Solutions organization.
Primary responsibilities of this position are related to the management of all application solutions delivered and utilized for all programs within the Client organization globally. Some of the specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Operating as primary point of contact with regional ADM vendors for day-to-day interactions on solution delivery
- Understanding and communicating to between division/corporate BRMs and Digital Technology Solutions delivery leaders regarding demand forecasts for solution delivery services for application and infrastructure programs
- Providing information to the Supply Management team on longer term (more than six months) demand forecasting
- Monitoring and tracking application solution delivery execution (quality, cost, milestones) for key programs
- Monitoring compliance and utilization of project management process
- Assisting with new investment application budgets as approved by project prioritization process
- Identifying root cause/corrective actions for systemic operating model issues and escalating them as appropriate for resolution as necessary
- Participating in measuring project benefits achievement for key programs
- Ensuring compliance with key quality metrics and practices
- Provide performance dashboards/reports to depict a "balanced scorecard " of operations, quality, financials, benefits realization, milestones, and variances
- Serve as a key liaison and partner to BTS Finance on ownership and management of both operating and capital budget management for Digital Technology Solutions, as well as annual Division Showback and related financial processes
Job Status: Contract/Temporary