Project Specialist ? HEOR Operations Finance
|Reference # :||18-01373||Title :||Project Specialist ? HEOR Operations Finance|
|Location :||Mettawa, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/04/2018 / 04/05/2019|
|Project Specialist ? HEOR Operations Finance (Contractor), Health Economics & Outcomes Research|
This position ensures smooth logistical support of department projects and initiatives; provides operational support for contract management, publication management and financial/compliance tasks. This role helps to identify opportunities to gain efficiencies on day to day business, projects and initiatives.
?Contracts & Financial ·Works under the supervision of Program Managers to draft and initiate the required details for medium to high complexity contracts with HCPs/suppliers. Reviews assigned contract requests for completeness, manages review/approval process with vendor and study lead, and monitors progress through approval.
?Contracts & Financial ·Applies knowledge of accounting principles, transparency regulations, and financial procedures to support development of contracts, invoice processing and approvals, tracking of budget actuals, and financial projections.
?Compliance: ·Assists with department compliance initiatives, training, implementation, monitoring, and audits. Identifies recommendations for enhancements and assists in implementation.
?System Development/Maintenance ·Participates in the development and implementation of new/enhanced systems.
?Metrics & Reporting ·Creates reports and dashboards and applies basic tools for metrics collection in a format that is informative to aid in the analysis or review of data for projects and processes.
?Required: 4+ years relevant work experience; Preferred: BA/BS
?Prefer experience/training in the following areas: Contracting, compliance, and/or accounting; Process or project management training and/or certification; Pharmaceutical or biotech industry
?·Be self-directed and work well in a team / matrix environment, process oriented, able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
?·Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
?·Be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint / database, internet tools, including electronic storage and retrieval.
Notes from the mangaer:
1) What hours and days will this person be working? Some flexibility 8-5pm Monday-Friday
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
1: Communication- Internal and external customers
2:IT Skills- MS Office/Sharepoint/database, internet tools, including electronic storage and retrieval.
3: Contracting, compliance, and/or accounting
4: Writing & Creating processes and procedures
5: Process or project management training and/or certification
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? Degree preferred
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? PMP and/or Six Sigma Green/Black nice to have
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Group/Team and Individual
6) Is any testing required for this role? No
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? Yes there is potential for that. If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? Typically team is remote on Friday
Job Status: Contract/Temporary