RASS Test Manager
|Reference # :||18-01308||Title :||RASS Test Manager|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/19/2018|
Must be a US Citizen.
The client is the incumbent contractor for the Risk Adjustment Suite of Systems (RASS) project and in this role we are responsible for operations and maintenance of the full suite of RASS applications. These activities include requirements analysis, design, development, integration, test and maintenance. The system is currently in production and the client manages ongoing application enhancements and upgrades. The client has demonstrated a successful track record of providing the complete system maintenance services required for this project.
-Responsible for leading a test team to complete testing activities on schedule and within budget
-Testing DB2/COBOL mainframe batch programs, running various data-handling utilities and participating in various aspects of the software development life cycle.
-Responsible for leading a test team to produce high quality test deliverables and work products
-Keep management informed of project status
-Coordinate and support the development team to resolve defects
-Participate in project management activities (Ex: Risks and Issues identification & management)
-Obtain commitments and CMS approvals needed for timely accomplishment of the test activities and deliverables.
Required Skills/Level of Experience ICM Developer:
Minimum of 10 years' experience with testing DB2/COBOL mainframe batch programs
- 5+ years of experience with leading a test team
- 5+ years of experience writing test plans, test cases, conducting testing (Unit, System, Integration, Regression)
- 5+ years of experience reporting test results (Test Evidence, Test Summary)
- Experience participating in peer reviews and Quality Assurance (QA) activities
- Excellent communication skills
Optional Skills ICM Developer and ICM Installer:
-- Health care experience (2 years)
- Experience with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Excellent client facing skills
Job Status: Contract/Temporary