Security Delivery Specialist
|Reference # :||17-00525||Title :||Security Delivery Specialist|
|Location :||Chantilly, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/15/2017 / 06/30/2017|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses an Active TS/SCI Clearance with Fullscope Polygraph
Job Duty 1 - Maintaining security facility accreditation.
Job Duty 2 - Supporting physical security elements to ensure a safe and secure environment for client people and property.
Job Duty 3 ? Interpret and implement security policies, procedures, standards, and methods to protect information, personnel, property, facilities, operations, and material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, product tampering, espionage, sabotage, or loss.
Job Duty 4 - Perform access control and intrusion detection system audits, and analyze activity
Job Duty 5 ? Develop, assess, and modify security policy, process and procedure to meet changing environment and threats, at minimum semi-annual.
Job Duty 6 ? Draft and submitting customer security clearance request and track status
Job Duty 7 - Process all incoming and outgoing visitor certificate requests
Job Duty 8 - Review SF-86s for completeness and identifying areas of further discussion with the candidate and/or the client security team
Job Duty 9 ? Maintain status/schedule of staff background re-investigations and polygraphs to ensure security clearances remain current
Job Duty 10? Develop and delivery periodic security training
Job Duty 11 ? Maintain and administer access control and intrusion detection systems to include issuing and control of badges
1) Display a customer-focused approach to all requests with accurate, concise and timely status communications and complete responses - 6 years
3) Ability to use government clearance system to assess and validate applicant and/or visitors clearance status - 1 year
4) Knowledge of industry/government industrial security regulation and best practices? 6 years
5) Excellent oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' complex questions in a clear and concise manner ? 4 years
6) Ability to communicate procedures and processes to management, co-workers, customers, and visitors and provide security relevant guidance ? 4 years
7) Ability to maintain and administer standard access control and intrusion detection systems ? 4 years
8) Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality ? 6 years
9) Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude to exercise independent judgement ? 2 years
Other Skills Desired
1) Strong representational skills to attend meetings, events, and forums on behalf of upper management ? 3 years
2) Ability to anticipate customer requirements, and suggest, implement, and follow up on solutions ? 3 years
3) Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours ? 3 years
Job Status: Contract/Temporary