|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a NATO or National SECRET Clearance|
Senior Analyst Cyberspace Operations
The selected contractor will support on a daily basis the activities of the deputy branch head, whose main responsibilities are (among others) the provision of guidance and expertise in the area of cyberspace capabilities development, the provision of technical and scientific advice to the command and the administration of the cyberspace operations Program of Work (PoW).
The selected candidate shall be able to contribute in the following areas of expertise:
- Operational: To develop, contribute or review operational concepts related to cyberspace operations, and to provide guidance to requirements engineers in charge of eliciting the associated operational requirements and turn them into capability requirements.
- Technical: To support the section head in guiding the development of capabilities, the technology insertion, the capability lifecycle support and the development and administration of associated PoWs. To support the section head in cyberspace innovation.
- Outreach and Dissemination: To support the communication of cyber- related strategic messages to stakeholder communities, including (but not limited) to NATO nations and commands, boards, working groups, communities of interest and industry.
Under the direction and guidance of the COTR, the selected contractor shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- In close coordination with the cyber branch technical coordinator, develop or contribute to the development of operational and technical analysis in support to the development of cyberspace operations concept development, feasibility analysis, operational relevance analysis and coherence analysis;
- Departing from the above, development or support to the development of the cyberspace Body of Knowledge (BoK), which encompasses the core cyberspace warfare products;
- Support the deputy branch head in the development and daily administration of the cyber branch technical and scientific Program of Work (PoW)
- Support the deputy branch head in the coordination of capability life-cycle engagement activities within the HQ and with other external organizations.
- Support the deputy branch head to the development of strategic communications towards HQ SACT senior leadership and external stakeholders, including the development of reports, briefs and similar materials.
The selected contractor shall deliver for the on-time and quality achievement of the following outputs:
- Operational and technical contributions: Concept papers, analysis reports, technical notes/white papers, presentation and other documents resulting from the execution of the above tasks.
- Management and administration contributions: PoW review reports, project management documentation, point papers and presentations resulting from the execution of the above tasks.
The proposed contractor shall demonstrate the following education:
- Has a university degree, at Bachelor level or above, in computer science or similar discipline and
- Has at least two years of experience, within the last five, working at a lead SME position in cyberspace operations for a national or international cyber command. Experience shall be only considered when it is at the level of main author/subject matter expert (SME). Other team supporting activities shall not be declared as applicable experience.
- University degree, at Master's level or above, in computer science or similar discipline.
- Post-grad education in CIS security and cyber defense disciplines, at the level of Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security Expert, ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or equivalent.
- Certification in Project Management.
The proposed contractor shall demonstrate the following experience:
- At least five years within the last ten of relevant experience in CIS security and cyber defense. Experience shall be only considered when it is at the level of main author/subject matter expert (SME). Other team supporting activities shall not be declared as applicable experience.
- At least two years within the last five of relevant experience (at a lead position) in cyberspace operations, preferably in the development, set-up or operations of a national cyber command. Experience shall be only considered when it is at the level of main author/subject matter expert (SME). Other team supporting activities shall not be declared as applicable experience.
- At least three years within the last seven of experience in project management
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- NATO SECRET clearance or national equivalent, at the time of bidding.