Senior Certification and Accreditation Analyst-Secret
|Reference # :||18-01900||Title :||Senior Certification and Accreditation Analyst-Secret|
|Location :||Falls Church, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/12/2018 / 04/12/2019|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
The Senior C&A Analyst will perform the following specific tasks:
Conduct C&A process
Coordinate and ensure execution of full system scans
Coordinate and validate applicable Security Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Coordinate and ensure remediation or mitigation of High and Medium vulnerabilities
Track hundreds of vulnerabilities in POA&Ms and validate remediation of Critical and High vulnerabilities within 2-4 weeks that require systems to go offline. This activity requires close coordination with system administrators to test and apply patches to ensure the required changes do not impact system functionality.
Validate systems remain compliant with current patches and updates
Create waivers as appropriate that include purpose, justification, impact, system and operational risk
Update and ensure all required supporting documentation is maintained in eMASS (documentation artifacts, controls)
Coordinate and track requirements for new RMF packages with system owners
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in system accreditation.
- Must have strong understanding of the DoD Certification and Accreditation Process and be able to execute and assist in shaping policy in line with RMF and NIST 800-53 regulations. Author documentation, and assist with engineering procedures and processes.
- Be able to demonstrate experience with transitioning DoD information Systems from Risk Management Framework to DIACAP process.
- Will be able to evaluate different network and enclave configurations with respect to the NIST 800-53 Security Controls and formulate and execute effective security program
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong writing skills to produce coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation.
- Familiar with eMASS and able to enter Security Control test results and upload supporting artifacts.
- Experience with ACAS and SCAP scans
- Meet 8570 IAT II, Security+ with CE or other DoD 8570 compliant certification
Job Status: Contract/Temporary