Senior Information Security Analyst-Secret
|Reference # :||18-01719||Title :||Senior Information Security Analyst-Secret|
|Location :||Falls Church, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/15/2018 / 04/05/2019|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
The client has an opportunity for a Sr Info Security Analyst working with a large line of business within the client that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area. We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a desire to help transform customer requirements supporting the mission critical IT service for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA).
The Sr Info Security Analyst will be a member of the PFPA Cyber Security team and serve an integral role in executing key Cyber Management activities for the PFPA organization.
The Sr Information Security Analyst will perform the following specific tasks:
1.Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect sy stems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
2. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
3. Maintains the patch management process to include working with stakeholders, maintaining SOP's, and provide trending metrics.
4. Maintains the password management process.
5. Evaluates firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
6. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
7. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
8. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
9. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and system scans to determine compliance.
10. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
15. Conducts HBSS administration support
16. Conducts SCCM and YUM administration support to meet compliance
17. Assists in administration of ACAS
18. Provides technical analysis support for Cyber security initiatives
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in data security administration.
Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service
knowledge of submitting ATO and ITAO packages
Understanding of POA&Ms and CAP packages
Vulnerability Management Process (IAVM)
HBSS Knowledge a plus
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Candidate must have a professional certification that meets DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (level 3 preferred). These certifications are: GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, GCIH, GCED, CASP and CISSP (or Associate). The list of certifications is available at: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx.
Knowledge of Knowledge and management of eMASS - Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service
Job Status: Contract/Temporary