Senior Technical Specialist
|Reference # :||18-01456||Title :||Senior Technical Specialist|
|Location :||Dahlgren, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 07/31/2019|
|Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret Clearance and shall be clearable to SCI.|
SENSOR Distributed Space Command and Control ? Dahlgren (DSC2-D) Weapon System provides a range of system sustainment and support activities for the Mission Processing System (MPS). The MPS is the computation center and directly supports the DSC2-D mission by providing space control data from all space surveillance sensors. The DSC2-D functions as the back up to USCINCSTRATs JSpOC Space Situational Awareness Operations (SSAO) Cell. The DSC2-D Weapon System portfolio supports a range of sustainment projects.
Individual to provide network and data center technical services supporting approximately 80 end-user workstations.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 6+ year of experience OR Master's Degree and 4+ years of experience.
A Government recognized Information Assurance certification. Recognized certifications include but are not limited to SSCP, Security + CE, CASP, CISSP etc.
Perform Description of Technical Services Support: Assist with IT support efforts associated with facility moves. Maintain computer room\network closet standards for wiring, equipment and operations and insure only approved government supplied (or Approved) equipment is installed. Maintain open lines of communication with Engineering Management Office. Ensure SLA compliance. Travel to other corporate offices to assist with surge installations and support.
1) 5+ years' experience working in an IT role or a business role where support of systems and process was a primary responsibility
2) 5+ years' experience administering and supporting enterprise applications
3) 5+ year experience with:
6) Strong organizational skills. Able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously without direct oversight
7) Ability to develop and implement a preventative maintenance program using USAF work cards as applicable for installed equipment
8) Logistics management of spare parts to include receiving and shipping activities
9) Knowledge of EMSEC/TEMPEST Requirements and Compliance
Job Status: Contract/Temporary