Sr Analyst, Configuration
|Reference # :||18-01622||Title :||Sr Analyst, Configuration|
|Location :||O Fallon, IL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/26/2018 / 04/01/2019|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
1. Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
2. Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
3. Performs various audits and documents results.
4. Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
5. Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
6. Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
7. Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
10. Manages and automates releases
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
3-5 years of experience with Rational Team Concert
3-5 years of experience with Subversion (SVN) Revision Control System
1-3 years experience with Git or GitLab
1-3 years experience with Apache Maven
Job Status: Contract/Temporary