Sr Analyst, Program - Secret
|Reference # :||18-01412||Title :||Sr Analyst, Program - Secret|
|Location :||Arlington, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/22/2018 / 01/02/2019|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Provide integrated logistics and technical program management support to the DSCA Security Assistance
and Equipping Directorate (SA&E), Equipping Division (EQP). The support services include coordination,
management and providing information on all aspects involved in the sale, transfer, or lease of defense
articles to include Excess Defense Articles (EDA) requests, Nonrecurring Cost (NC) charges and waivers, joint
visual inspection (JVI) waivers, leases authorized under Chapter 6 of the Arms Export Control Act, and defense
services to partner countries and international organizations, researching and preparing reports, database
management, and assisting in preparing briefings and information papers, and performing records
Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
1. Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
2. Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
3. Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
4. Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
5. Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
6. May perform business development activities.
7. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
Four years of experience in, and an understanding of, the U.S. Government authorities, (including the Foreign Assistance Act and the Arms Export and Control Act) and processes to provide defense articles, services, and technology by sale, lease or grant to foreign governments and international organizations.
5-8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
A minimum of intermediate level skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft SharePoint.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary