|Reference # :||18-01403||Title :||Supervisor, Construction|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/13/2018 / 08/16/2019|
Supervises the activities of employees involved in construction operations.
Employees at this level are typically responsible for more than 100 sites.
1. Supervises the day-to-day workflow of subordinate construction workers.
2. Coordinates construction scheduling and communication and acts as a liaison to project management concerning bids, subcontracting, progress and delays
3. Assigns employees tasks to maximize productivity, minimize costs, and maintain quality.
4. May direct staff through subordinate 'lead' employees.
5. May be responsible for estimates, schedules, materials, and purchase orders.
6. Performs advanced construction tasks as needed.
7. Reviews and compiles operations records, such as inspection reports and tool, equipment and supply usage, and safety reports.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Associates Degree in a related discipline.
2. Bachelors Degree preferred.
5-8 years of related construction experience. (The more civil construction experience
electronic background the better)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary