Technical Writer - III
|Reference # :||18-00394||Title :||Technical Writer - III|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 07/11/2018|
|Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses. May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document. Familiar with variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May require a bachelor's degree or 4-6 years experience.|
1) Experience with markup languages: XML, HTML, DITA.
2) Knowledge of Topic-based authoring, single-sourcing.
3) Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
4) Knowledge of minimalism writing style.
5) Knowledge of XML transforms and DITA OT plugins. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
6) Self-starter, takes instructions well and manages multiple projects under tight deadlines.
The manager is looking at the scope of worker and determining if the role meets one or the other. The candidates for this posting should have 5 or more years of experience with a strong emphasis on DITA.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary