|Reference # :||18-01015||Title :||Web Designer|
|Location :||Suffolk, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||06/11/2018 / 09/07/2018|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
1. Designs, builds, deploy, and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
?Works with SCORM 2004 and understands LMS technology
?Works with the Adobe Suite, including Captivate
2. Designs and develops user-interface features, site animation, and special-effects elements.
3. Designs the website to support the organization/customer's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
4. Contributes to the web design group's efforts to specify, improve, and implement the look, feel, and function of online projects.
5. Interfaces directly with customers, users, graphic artists, and web software developers.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
? Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
? Experience/proficiency in Dreamweaver MX, Fireworks, HTML, Photo Editor, Photoshop
? Experience in training military & civilian personnel via computer based and web-based applications is a plus
? Experience in working the Advanced Distributed Learning-Registry.
2-5 years of related web design experience.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary