Web Developer - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required
|Reference # :||18-00433||Title :||Web Developer - TS/SCI w/Polygraph Required|
|Location :||McLean, VA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||03/06/2018|
Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides advanced application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. May work in a consulting capacity across multiple tasks or contracts.
3. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
4. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
5. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
6. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
7. Oversees systems tests and monitors test results and corrective actions. 8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related software development experience.
?Experience defining site structures as well as sub site in SharePoint
?Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver), Fireworks, Photoshop
?Must be familiar with Joomla
?Provide application development engineering and programming support to projects and infrastructure support activities; assist with designing and developing enterprise applications in a Web environment; assisting with developing, creating, and modifying general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
?Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
?Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
?Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
?Manage websites including design, develop, deploy and maintain activities and perform testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications as required.
?Perform maintenance on existing software products and contributes knowledge of business applications; write programs according to specifications needed.
?Work with the technical staff to understand problems and then resolve them; resolves customer complaints with the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
?Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
?Prepare required documentation, analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas.
?Experience creating and using workflows, libraries, lists, webparts, events and alerts Database Support
?Identify user requirements, set up computer databases, organize and store data, and test and coordinate modifications to the computer database systems.
?Understand the performance parameters of the system, the platform on which the database runs, and adds new users to the system.
?Plan and coordinate security measures data integrity, backup systems, and database security.
?Provide technical assistance to computer system users; answers questions and resolve computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from remote locations
?Provide technical expertise in the use of Database Management System (DBMS); evaluates and recommends available DBMS products to support validated user requirements.
?Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications; manages the development of data base projects; performs capacity planning; provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
?Familiar with all Social Media platforms to coordinate social media engagement (such as Twitter Chat or Tublr Q&A) and campaigns to degine strategic communications for the customer; devise and recommend social media strategies; make content updates to social media; monitor IC related media coverage in real time.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary