Must be a US Citizen who currently possesses a Secret Clearance.
Establish the baseline of current and future operational user requirements and needs and improve the formal requirements process with the implementation of a requirements management functionality for use within the programme and its projects.
Key Personnel Qualifications and Experience
- Capture from PMIC database, SID, project JSSR/PiP/TBCE and project technical requirements, those project requirements which are deemed to impact on:
- Future integration of the project to the C3 portfolio.
- Ongoing development work in other current projects under implementation.
- The interfacing of wireless communications to external systems.
- Identify common requirements services which might be candidates for software and hardware reuse.
- Link programme level requirements to operational needs and acceptance test procedures and criteria.
- Review the set of operational requirements for the programme and maintain the baseline of these requirements through periodic overview.
- Review requirements documentation to ensure coherence, consistency, and maturity of requirements.
- Develop and implement a mandatory set of attributes for capability requirements and project technical requirements to be used in the requirement management tool.
- Develop metrics to assess requirements maturity at various checkpoints, go/no-go gates, based on the existence of use cases, requirements traceability matrix, product breakdown structure.
- Contribute to the processes for management of programme and project technical and operational architectures.
- Contribute to the guidelines and tools to assist project teams to apply an architectural approach to requirements elicitation, documentation, analysis, and management.
- Use the PMIC technical and operational architecture repository, which will contain views and other architectural data representing the programme' s functional, development as well as their corresponding operational architectures.
- Support architecture-driven planning, and review including:
- Generating operational, system, and technical views.
- Interact with NCI Agency of operational issues.
- University degree in project or programme management, electronics engineering, computer science, telecommunications, systems engineering, information systems and technology or an equivalent or closely related discipline. Substantial experience will be considered in lieu of the equivalent degree with MSP, PRINCE2 or PMI certification.
- Minimum 5 years in project management of complex systems or projects in a military Communication and Information Systems environment, using MSP, PRINCE2 or PMI methodologies and the ITIL service management approach
- Minimum 5 years in programme management and programme management office within technology area, with specific exposure to lifecycle management, lifecycle costing and change management.
- Minimum 4 years in the requirements and concept of use planning, system engineering design, development and analysis techniques, installation, integration and verification testing of modern information systems and technology, communication systems and networks.
- Minimum 4 years in assisting leading teams in project or programme management to ensure delivery of high-quality, impactful work products on time
- Minimum 3 years in effective orally and in writing communication, including briefing and in coordination with different international stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years on engineering and operational analysis of requirements for IT systems and applications, including functional requirement verification, change management and traceability of requirements based on requirements traceability matrix
- Minimum 2 years in requirement management, analysis, decomposition, and allocation of requirements, management and maintenance of the requirement databases
- Demonstrated proficiency in English as defined in STANAG 6001 (3333) or demonstrate native English speaker background
- Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point)
- Demonstrate the availability to travel to any NATO entity within the 29 Nations (valid passport with no travel restrictions to NATO nations) within the 29 Nations (valid passport with no travel restrictions to NATO nations